First Class Success



This week, I had the joy of leading my very first class, and I’m thrilled to say it went so well! It’s been an incredible experience to take this step and see people come together, moving and growing in their fitness journeys. I feel both encouraged and excited, knowing this is just the beginning.

As I reflect on how well the class went, I’m also thinking about what’s next. There are so many possibilities and directions I could go, and honestly, I’m not quite sure where to focus yet. Whether it’s growing this class, exploring new opportunities, or expanding into something different, the path isn’t fully clear. 

But here’s what I do know: I’m praying for God’s guidance. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” I’m leaning on that promise as I take the next steps, trusting that He will guide me exactly where I need to go.

I’m excited for the future, knowing that whatever direction I take, it will be with faith, purpose, and God leading the way. Here's to more classes, more growth, and more opportunities to serve! 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey so far—stay tuned for what’s next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Last Day of Being 39

Carpe Diem

Nercited